Saturday, November 28, 2015

Love you forever - Catch the bug color challenge

Saturday November 28, 2015
 
Welcome to Catch the bug and another Saturday challenge.. See the photo below.. Color challenge
 

This is the photo.. I chose to go with the colors vs. winter theme.. I did stick with the colors but no Christmas..
 

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and out of the comatose stage that eating a lot can do.. We had a good and quiet one.
 
This is my card. I did not want to make a Christmas card because I wanted to use this cute image from August new release. I did stick with the colors and had a fun time putting this card together.
I used some papers from Club scrap, I did a book page and spritzed it with lots of colors to get the grayish look and found a piece of turquoise mesh and the blue behind the image is embossed with a brick embossing folder but hardly any of it shows so you really cant see it.. I used a cool die from Tech. Tues. for the sentiment. Added some bling down the side to fill that area..  OH the image is Puppy Girlz..
 

Challenges:

Word art Wednesday #211 - atg
Creative fingers #98 - atg
Creative corner - glitz and glam
PDF linky party wk. 4 Nov. - atg
Scrapping4fun #55 - atg/digi
Suzy bee's bloomin #108 - atg/twist -die cut

recipe: puppy girlz / bugaboo, gray su base, club scrap dp, page of book, mesh, sprays. bling, tech tues die, copics, embossing folder.




11 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

This image is sooo pretty..your coloring her adorable...may I Have this card Bille...the DP and sentiment fit together...I love your Layout Billie..great card ♡♡

Janis Lewis said...

Love this image and love your coloring. You are amazing.
Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
Janis, Owner & DT Member
Pause Dream Enjoy

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful card, your coloring is excellent. Wonderful colors, textures and layers. Thank you for joining us over at PDE Linky Party.

Sue - PDE Linky Party DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Diana Lynn Martin said...

This is so fabulous, Billie! I love the image -- especially the little doggie! Your coloring is top notch! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party!

Diana ♥
Leelee Card Designs
PDE Design Team

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Fantastic card! Thank you for sharing it with us at PDE Linky Party.

Hugs, Melissa DT

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and image thanks for sharing!!!

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love everything about this card - a fun image, great colors, texture. Fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Great card! I adore the sweet image and your gorgeous coloring!
Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping4Fun Challenges. Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT

Linda said...

Hi!
Thanks for entering your pretty card over at our CreativeCornerChallenge Glitz&Glam.
She's gorgeous and I love the glamourous look :)
Linda DT-CCC

Andreja said...

Beautiful card! Fantastic image and I like your beautiful colouring :-))
Thank you for playing along in the Scrapping4Fun Challenge!
Hugs, Andreja

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Stunning card. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge

Hugs
Claudia
DT Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/