Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Warm thoughts - Inspiration Destination #93

Wednesday July 6th 2016
 
Welcome to a new challenge at Inspiration Destination #93 where the theme is ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
 

 
Our sponsor for this card is A day for daisies..

I love working with the images from A day for daisies. They are awesome and so feminine.  I had fun coloring this image up.. She is called Vintage fairy child.. I always have issues with this type of hair style.. I don't know why I make it hard than it probably is but because I wasn't getting the look I wanted I just colored her hair dark. I guess I need to get on their blog and look and practice how the design team colors the hair.  Anyhow I like how the card came out.  I hope you find time to play along at Inspiration Destination.. It's always anything goes.. With this busy summer anything goes is a must..
 

Challenges:
A day for daisies #151 - 2 color ombre (wings)
Simply paper craft #32 - anything goes
613 Ave. create #183 - anything goes/opt. rose
A bit more time to craft #23 - anything goes
The ribbon girl - July anything goes
Craft your passion #319 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #119 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #160 - anything goes
Ooh la la #208 - Something beginning with F- fairy, flowers
Digi stamps 4 joy #126 - anything goes/opt. dies/punches
Try it on Tuesday - happy holidays (in the forest)
Crafty sentiments - flowers
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #19 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wks. 238-239  - anything goes
The crafty addicts #19 - anything goes/say it with flowers
Stampavie and more #266 - flowers
The crafter's café #152 - things with wings






22 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

wooow the paper and the image is with the same color
cool Billie
tell me your tip..
choose paper first then coloring Image or coloring first then search paper
I normally make my DP you know me hehe
in germany the papers is expensive its import from USA also I better stamp my DP self
but I love your DP this so awesome with that Image coloring great butterfly too luv this

Unknown said...

Billie, this is such a whimsical sweet image, and the colors are super. This is so lovely. Thank you for taking time to share your creation with us in the #238-# 239 Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
Blessings, Carole

Dewi Lestari said...

Another fab card! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both fabulous and wonderful card's Billie
Dianne xx :)

Wynn said...

Cute image and great colouring in. Thank you for joining us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

froebelsternchen said...

Another lovely creation ! Thank you for joining us at TioT - Happy Holidays!
oxo Susi

Valerie-Jael said...

Another lovely card, thanks for joining us at TIOT! Valerie

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week! I hope I will see you soon!

Hugs,

Alessandra -DT

creationsnz said...

Super image and lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe, CarolG & DT

Cathy P said...

I recognize this SU! paper from lots of years ago! I think I used the last from my stash, though! Love the color choices you made in your coloring, Billie! Thanks for playing along with our ADFD challenge! Hugs, Cathy

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Billie xx

Patricia Alvarez said...

Gorgeous card Billie! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Hugs, Patricia

Carla's Cards said...

Such a cute card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautifully coloured image-but I am with you on the colouring of their hair lol-fabulous co-ordinating B.paper---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Cindy said...

Fabulous card! Love how you colored this image! Thanks for sharing with us at ADFD.

Catie Cuddles said...

So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges. Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

laurigami said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
laurigami

Linby said...

Love DFD images and you coloured her beautifully, great complementary DP too - I think I have some of that I am saving somewhere!.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL.
Lynn x
DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation,love the colour ways.

Thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts.


Hope to see you again soon.

Tracey DTxx

Jen Leeflang said...

The olive green and grey are a lovely combination on your pretty card! Thanks for trying two colour ombre and entering our challenge over at A Day for Daisies. Good luck!
Love
Jen Leeflang
ADFD DT

debbie said...

very pretty card...thanks for joining us at DS4j

Monika Reeck said...

Yay Congrats Billie
top 3 at here yuhuuu
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.de/2016/08/winners-challenge-126-atg-plus-twist-of.html