Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Happy Birthday - Catch the bug new release

Tuesday January 3, 2017
 
Happy New Year.. hope it's a good year for you all.
We are back from our winter break at Catch the bug and now we have a New Release..
The image can be found at the Bugaboo store.. called Bug birthday pups
 
 
This is my fun birthday card .. I colored the little pups with copics and wanted a different color for each dog. I think they came out so cute. I wanted to add some background interest so grabs a Simon Says set and just stamped away. I then adhered the piece to a postage stamp die I got from Monika. I found this awesome Club Scrap paper that has a little texture to it.  I think this card will go to my Great Granddaughters birthday in March she will be 4 years old.


Challenges:
4 crafty chicks #334 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #458 - anything goes
Brown sugar #231 - anything goes
PDE linky #153 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 396 - something new (image)
My time to craft #337 - something new (image)
Simon Monday - Start afresh (image/white gel pen)
Love to scrap #93 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #35 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - something new (image)
Lemon shortbread #32 - anything goes
Cards und more #175 - party animal




15 comments:

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

So cute the little dogs - great card :)

Aunty Sue said...

now these 3 are just the most cutest doggies and love your card

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Love your card Billie. The pups are sooo cute and you've showcased them so well here. Love the stamps you added to the background too.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin

Kathleen said...

Oh just commented on a card using this image and I do love it , great colouring and a super background.
I will have to have this image.
Thank you for joining our 'Something New' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Robin said...

Awe this is soooooo cute! I love little doggies! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

aussie aNNie said...

Just bought this image, love it. Your creation is beautiful and thank you for entering our challenge theme of SOMETHING NEW, at Allsorts Challenges, do hope to see you again. ♥
[aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

Unknown said...

Super cute Scotties!! And the postage stamp die cut here sets the whole thing off. Thanks for participating in the Cards und More Challenge blog.

Stempelomi said...

great card! Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! hugs,Beate

Monika Reeck said...

oh luv that cute little dogs
so so sweeett and so many heart too hehe and I just read that grey and blue DIE Cutting postage is from me yaayy so happy you used it Billie
andddd is the sentiment Hero Arts? I guess I have the same one Billie.
the 4 years old granddaughter will love this as I am too
luv cute and ADORABLE!!

Beatriz said...

Great card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs, good luck and hope to see you next time! Hugs Beatriz DT

Macarena said...

Great scene. Lovely pets. Thank you for joining us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Rae Ann said...

Love the background you created for these adorable pups! I think it is the perfect card for your granddaughter! She will love it!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Something New challenge.

Anja said...

Super cute card :)
Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
Anja

Bettina L. said...

These are some cute pets. Love the design. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

scrapgrit said...

A very nice card. thank you for your participation on cards and more. Margrit