Friday, May 19, 2017

It's your bird-day! Catch the bug Free Friday

Friday May 19, 2017
 
It's Friday and you know what that means.. It's Free Friday at Catch the bug.. I hope you can head over to the Bugaboo Store and get this image while it's free..
 
 
This is my card using the FREE image called SB flower swing..
I thought this would make a cute birthday card.. I used a piece of scrap Quick Quote designer paper. On one side is the dark purple and the other side is the lighter design. I used My Favorite Things circle scallop die. I used some OLD Quick quote purple ink and distressed the card base and the dp strip.. then threw it in the garbage.. the ink pad is so old. I bought it YEARs ago.. It's lasted forever (bought in 2012).. I love Quick Quote chalk inks..
I added the sentiment which is from My Pink Stamper.. I then added some Stampin Up punched flowers and Martha Stewart leaves.. I added some Nuvo drops inside the flowers. I colored the cute image with copics and added Nuvo drops in the flower center and some white gel pen on the purple flowers and her head band.. It's a Sweet image and it would be good for spring, birthdays, mother's day, Easter.. Changing up the colors you could use this year round. Maybe even Christmas with some Christmas colors..  Hope you head over to the Bugaboo store and pick up this cute image. If you need more inspiration head over to the Catch the bug blog and see the DT inspiration.

Challenges:
A gem of a challenge #194 - spring fever
Pile it on #130 - animals
Artistic inspirations #179 - anything goes/opt. cas
A bit more time to craft #44 - anything goes
The crafters café #173 - birthday
Creatalicious #115 - anything goes/opt. stencils
Deep ocean #155 - our furry/feathered friends
Cards und more #185 - cards for women
Creative fingers #130 - anything goes
Crafty catz #371 - anything goes/opt. 2 or more layers






10 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

hayy so sweeett this Image love love
and the tiny flower again aachh
I love always your added the pearl Nuvo drops
I dont own it but its looks so good on your card
did you need longer time to wait till it is dry Billie?
love this cute sweet card and the nuvo drops will be in my list
ooh yaa I get the job start 1 July its from Head hunter but he pay great
so happy me Billie
I wish I have enough money to buy more crafting stuff again
I am fasting this and last month only buy the one I really want to have hehe
hugs
Monika

Maikreations said...

This chick is so very sweet and I love the sunny yellow you have chosen! Thank you for joining our "Women's Card" challenge over at the Cards und More blog. Happy crafting and all the best, Maike

Tindaloo said...

Lovely bd card and cute chickie image :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again!
PS: I got a sweet blogcandy if you wanna join in! ♥ Tindaloo

PaperDaisies said...

Such a stunning card. I love that image. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Lisa J said...

Superb card, love the little pearlised flowers. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight. Lisa DT A Gem of a Challenge

Gale said...

This is so pretty and fun Billie. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious and we hope to see again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

cass said...

Cute Birthday card and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Birthdays" challenge.

Keti's Projects said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Keti (DT)

creationsnz said...

Such a lovely fresh bright card. We hope you join us again at the Crafters Café, CarolG

Melanie said...

A pretty birthday card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional stencils” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…