Friday, September 08, 2017

Sorry you had a crappy day - Catch the bug - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday September 8, 2017
 
It's Free Friday at Bugaboo and you can see the design team inspiration using the FF image at Catch the bug.
 
 

 
The Free Friday image is called "Crap set"  This isn't the usual type of card I would make... but I did..
I thought since who ever was having a crappy day they needed a word of encouragement so I added the My Favorite Things "life is tough".. The YOU is Simon Says along with the flowers. I colored the Bugaboo image with copics and added Spectrum to the fly wings.. thought it would be tacky to add it to the pile of crap..LOL
I used Stampin Up ink for the flowers/leaves and added a spot of Nuvo drops to the flower centers.. I just realized I forgot to add to one of the flower centers.. LOL oh well. too late now.. it's about to go live..
I used Ranger ink for the yellowish green background and a ribbon to cover the divided paper area.  The die cut for the crap is from MFT..


Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #51 - anything goes
Naughty or nice #43 - framed
A gem of a challenge #202 - kraft
My time to craft #353 - krafty
The daily marker - Day 8
Artistic inspirations #185 - anything goes
Love to scrap #101 - anything goes
Simon Monday - stamp it
Word art Wednesday wk. 298-299 - anything goes
Crafting by design - bug time
Simon Wednesday - stamp it
Creative moments #126 - anything goes
Craft rocket #41 - something beginning with "F" (flowers/foul smell/flies)




14 comments:

Lisa said...

Perfect to cheer someone up after a bad day!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Diana said...

I just totally love it!!!!!
xx
Diana

StampNScrapJunkie said...

What a cheerful card with such a fun image! Ha! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at My Time to Craft Challenge Blog. Good luck and I look forward to seeing you again.
Crafty hugs,
Ema

Emma Williams said...

Such a fun card and thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha love that image! Thanks for playing along at Naughty or Nice ... I'm guessing this is one for the naughty side ;)

Wendy L said...

Hmmmm, great card I think, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket. Xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Not usually my style of card either, Billie, but you've done a great job and I like it too! Thanks for playing with us at Naughty or Nice, Jo x

Lindsey said...

Framed crap... LOL! It does make for a fun, and funny, encouragement card, so nicely done! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Marjeta said...

Love this funny card. Cheers me up. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

Marjeta

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at NoN, good luck!!! Amy DT

Tracy Freeman said...

This made me chuckle, such a fun card.

Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Pamela said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam x

Monika Reeck said...

Billie I forget to tell I love your new BLOG Look
and this card ooh naughty
I am eating my lunch now
and this card hmmmm make my food looks like hehehe
but cute
love that flower and BIG YOU
lovely card my dear friend
hugs
Monika

Anila Dikay said...

Cute card! Lovely quote!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Rocket challenges

Anila DT