Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Happy birthday - Always Happy Birthday #3

Thursday March 15, 2018
 
If you've been playing along with us you should have a great start on birthday cards.. I know I am getting prepared for the year..
Mid month reminder for Always Happy Birthday #3..
the theme is Pattern paper and happy birthday
 
 
I thought it's time to make a masculine birthday card.. So I again used Basic gray designer paper and Marianne tag die. I then die cut the HB using My favorite things die. I added a sequin for the dot on the I..  I added some twine and Nuvo drops. I think a man would enjoy this card..

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #195 - anything goes
Use your stuff #303 - die cuts
Crafting from the heart #198 - anything goes
Everybody art #421 - anything goes
Papercraft challenge #7 - focus on sentiment
Crafty creations #362 - anything goes
Star stampz - birthday
Cute card Thursday - #521 - celebrate


4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great tag and a beautiful birthday card.

Stempelomi said...

great birthday card.Thanks for joining us at papercraft challenges and good luck! Hugs,Beate

Silke said...

Wonderful work, here is the sentiment really as focus. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Papercraft Challenges.
Hugs, Silke

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Wonderful masculine card..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal