Tuesday, May 01, 2018

The world shines bright - Craftaholics R Us #18

Wednesday May 2, 2018
 
Welcome back to my blog and I hope your May is off to a great start. The Green team is back with another fun challenge at
Craftaholics R Us #18 challenge..
The theme for this week is BABY CARDS
 
 
I again have an old wood/rubber stamps this is from Creative cousins an the sentiment is from Hampton arts.
I heat embossed the images on water color paper and using Mission water colors I painted the images. I added some Nuvo drops. I think I need to use this stamp more often. It's so cute. You could probably add a real ribbon bow just to fancy it up. I hope you are inspired and enter your card over at Craftaholics R Us.

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #199 - anything goes
Use your stuff - free week
Crafting from the heart #204 - anything goes
Penny's paper craft #378 - anything goes
Fab n funky #392 - embossing (everything)

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What an awesome background (splash of color) and sweet baby card!

Lisa Lynn said...

So precious. Just love the coloring.

Michelle said...

Beautiful card!

Thanks for joining us this week @ Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you back again soon :)